We’re back with our round up of education news from around the world in October!
In this episode we discuss parents protesting large class sizes in China, returning to school in a post-conflict zone, the International Maths Olympiad and facial recognition technology in schools.
Hosted by Emma Russo & Alice Roots.
Links to articles referenced in this episode:
1. Parents protesting large class sizes in China
2. Headteachers’ polite protest in England
3. Going back to school in a warzone
4. International Maths Olympiad website
5. Facial recognition technology in schools